email

dinsdag 6 januari 2009

Lucky find


I found this one in a army dump. It stood in front of the shop under a blanket. I ran inside to ask how much it cost and i couldn't believe how cheap it was. I almost hugged the poor man who sold it to me. :)

I believe I have a big advantage being Dutch in Germany because of our accent. There was a popular Dutch entertainer living here, Rudi Carell. When he was on the German television he spook very poor German and they loved it. Well, my German is as bad as his and somehow people forgive me that because it makes them laugh. Lucky me!
But it is annoying sometimes especially when I have to go to a dentist or doctor and I don't have a clue what they are saying. Or even worse, they don't have a clue what I am trying to say. Hopefully my German will improve before I get really ill. :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een geweldig kastje!!!! Moet ook maar eens een legerdump opzoeken! Alhowel..mijn zolder is 1 grote legerdump! Maar zulke leuke kastjes heb ik dan weer niet!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Marlous,

    deze heb ik in Lutherstad gevonden. Mocht ik er nog één vinden dan neem ik het voor je mee naar Enschede als ik mijn ouders bezoek.
    De jacht op zo'n kastje wordt mijn nieuwe missie! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen