email

donderdag 8 januari 2009

Vintage hangers


If have a weakness for vintage hangers, old wooden or wire ones. If I see one I must have it. As simple as that. :)

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this book in Berlin. It has the most beautiful hangers in them. Now I only want more!


Next mission is to find this book by the same author, Wire by Daniel Rozensztroch.
It most likely is full of pictures of fil de fer and me wanting it all.

Making the best of Mark being out of the country and me being all alone, I'm going to watch Jane Austen's Persuasion. He is more than happy to buy these period films for me, as long as he doesn't have to watch them with me. :)
Warm greetings, Jeannette



Ik heb een zwak voor oude kleerhangers en kon m'n geluk niet op toen ik dit boek vond in Berlijn.
Nu moet ik ook het boek Wire vinden van dezelfde schrijver. Waarschijnlijk ook weer tjokvol met prachtig fil de fer wat ik dan allemaal weer wil hebben.
Ik ga vanavond profiteren dat Mark het land uit is en ga Persuasion kijken. Hij koopt met alle liefde dit soort films voor me, zolang hij ze maar niet met me hoeft te kijken. :)



1 opmerking:

  1. Oh, I love wire baskets/wire vintage things and these photos from Wire are quite tempting. :) I hope you find the book!

    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog! It allowed me to discover your pretty blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen